ACO Therm® cellar light shafts have always been convincing, not only because of their maximum light incidence in cellar rooms, dimensional stability and long service life. The light shafts from ACO can also be walked on, driven over, installed directly on the cellar wall, on perimeter insulation or pressure-tight.
In addition to these advantages, the new 600 series cellar light shaft now presents itself with new functional and economic features, from optimised component geometry to height adjustability.
The light shaft flange has been equipped with a locking and sliding area. A so-called locking block engages in the upper locking area, which provides the necessary load transfer. By turning it 90 degrees, the locking block is moved into the shifting position so that the complete light shaft can be shifted up and down via the 28 cm oblong hole. The lower shifting area with the engaging guide block provides lateral stability and enables fine height adjustment again without having to loosen the fastening screws.
- Fine height adjustment in 2 cm steps
- Height adjustment is made exclusively via the two upper fastening points
- Displacement range of 28 cm
- When installing on perimeter insulation, only the two upper fixing points need to be fixed in the basement wall. The two lower guide blocks are fixed directly in the perimeter insulation by means of spiral dowels.
The drainage opening is located 152 mm from the wall.
- The drainage connection is not in the insulation up to an insulation thickness of 140 mm.
- on-site recessing of the insulation for the drainage connection is not necessary for insulation up to 140 mm, thus:
- no thermal bridge
- Time saving of approx. 15 minutes
- Backwater unit in drainage connection accessible for maintenance
Your window is not watertight? You want to replace your basement window or install a new basement window? The ACO Therm® basement window is available in various designs - with flood protection and/or burglary protection.
Thermal insulation of the outer cellar wall can be sensibly achieved with the ACO Therm® Block - so that the cellar is not only bright and dry, but also warm and homely.
The cellar can only be used optimally with a cellar light shaft. ACO light shafts in various versions provide sufficient light. They can be mounted on the insulation to be water pressure-tight and free of thermal bridges.
When the sewage system is overloaded, the water presses into the cellar. A backwater protection system ensures that this does not happen and that the cellar remains dry.