Add-on elements – individual components
- Material: PVC
- When using an extension element, only the screw connection to the lightshaftbody is required.
- Fixed extension elements must be screwed to the basement wall or perimeter insulation
- Drivable extension elements must be screwed directly to the wall
- Two fixed extension elements 400 mm deep can be driven over
- Two fixed extension elements 600 mm deep can be driven over
- A maximum of three extension elements can be placed one on top of the other at a depth of 400/600 mm and can be walked on.
- Large lightshafts can only be equipped with an extension element